Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I was just leaving a comment on someones Hollister argument and I brought up the subject of why they only make small sizes. I feel very strongly about this because I myself am pretty thick. Some people don't know what it feels like to go into a store and see something you just absolutely love and see that they don't have it in your size. Some people may say, "well then lose some weight." But that's easier said than done. I'm always dieting and excercising. One time I went four months eating nothing but salads and water, and sometimes yogurt. I went to the gym everyday...I didn't lose a single pound. I've always been thick and I don't think there's anything I can do about it. I want to be able to wear a size 6 pair of pants but i don't i wear a 13/14. When I walk into stores like Hollister and see they only go to a 10 or maybe a 12 it hurts. There is way more people out there that feel the same as me but things cease to change. I guess all of those that want to get skinny will just have to try harder just for some stupid company's that don't think we have as much money or something or they just don't want fat people wearing their clothes, what do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. i hate that when i go to the freakin store they're out of size 7 because everybody wears sevens!!!!! but i do think that every clothing company should be required to make plus sizes because to make only size anorexic-10 is discrimination....not everybody's skinny so they need to make clothes that fit everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LINSAY I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! IM BORED AND I JUST COMMENTED ONE OF YOUR BLOGS SO I WOULDN'T LOOK LIKE I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING ALL PERIOD. HOW DARE YOU SAY IM ALWAYS MEAN TO TP, HE'S THE ONE WHO STARTS IT! PLUS YOU BETTER NOT TELL MY SECRET ;) WOW IM REALLY BORED I NEED A LIFE BUT I JUST DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND ONE LAUGH OUT LOUD! JUST PLAYIN. THIS IS MAKING IT SEEM LIKE IM DOING SOMETHING BUT IM REALLY NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING I HOPE MR. PATTY DOESN'T COME OVER HERE AND READ THIS....I'D PROBABLY GET IN TROUBLE. DANG, I KEEP TRYING TO TYPE IN "TEXT LANGUAGE" EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE A CELL PHONE~(YOU NEED TO BUY ME ONE) THIS IS PROBABLY BECAUSE IM ON MYSPACE SO MUCH. REMIND ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT ALL THESE DUDES WHO LIKE ME! I'VE GOT MY HANDS FULL OVER HERE. YOUR LUCKY THAT YOU HAVE MY BROTHER, I WISH I COULD FIND I GUY LIKE THAT. I THINK I DID THOUGH BUT IM NOT SURE BECAUSE DUDES NEVER SEEM TO BE TRUST WORTHY. BUT YEAH YOUR LUCKY. IM SORRY YOU HAD TO READ ALL THIS BUT I JUST DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO. :(

    ReplyDelete